And Grow Your Geriatric Care Management Practice…
Signing up for the Care Manager Directory is a simple, cost-effective way to reach those who are looking for the services you offer. With the goal of providing original content about the growing field of elder care, many readers are also looking for qualified geriatric care managers to assist them.
Each listing is fully customizable and includes:
- Your name
- Your credentials
- Your company name (if applicable)
- The regions – even the neighborhoods – you serve
- Your contact information
- A link to your website (if applicable)
- Your logo (if you have one)
- Video clips about your company and your work (if you have them and want to include them)
- Examples and/or testimonials that speak to your work
- Any additional information that you would like to add
View a Sample Listing here.
Cost of a Listing:
$15 per month + a one-time $40 set-up fee
Requirements for getting listed:
You must be a member of the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers(NAPGCM), The National Academy of Certified Care Managers (NACCM), The Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) or The National Association of Social Workers (NASW).
Why get listed?
- This site generates
3,000, 5,000, 8,000 unique, targeted visitors each month. If any one of them is looking for a geriatric care manager in your area, why shouldn’t they find you?
- It’s easy! Your listing — which includes the information you’ve selected to share — will go-live within three business days.
- This is a high-quality site. That means there is nothing but upside in being affiliated with it.
- When I’m e-mailed directly by readers for geriatric care manager referrals, I turn to the Directory.
- For $15 a month you can’t afford NOT to have a listing!
I look forward to partnering with you to grow your business!